This the evaluation of internal control function, conveying our understanding of the Organization and Scope of Work. A business, whether it is new or established, continuously faces a lot of challenges and problems. Businesses must address ongoing challenges with a pragmatic approach. GAP Analysis Services is one of the most ingenious strategic tools used by businesses for problem solving. GAP Analysis Services identifies the differences between where your business is and where it desires to be concerning the performance, finances, revenues, service quality, or any other areas of operation. This gap has the potential to become a threat to the organization's growth and performance in the future, if not addressed properly. Analyzing and identifying the gap accurately takes deft expertise and deep knowledge of business dynamics and mechanisms and so, it becomes extremely critical for the organizations to partner with the experts for efficient gap analysis. Mnco team of highly experienced advisors, analysts, researchers, and other experts are equipped with the most advanced technology-powered mechanisms to aid precise gap analysis in any domain. We start with comparing your system against relevant legislative requirements, recognized standards and best practice techniques. Understand what you need to do to improve your performance and how to achieve the highest standards.
- To understand and document the transaction flow mechanism and standard operating procedures (SOPs)for the following functions:
- Procurement process
- Job management and contract management
- Treasury management process
- Accounts and finance process
- Payroll process
- Fixed assets management
- To understand and document the departmental structure of above mentioned departments and jobs descriptions (JDs) of the related staff.
- To conduct interviews with the personnel involved in the above mentioned departments regarding their transactional and functional roles and responsibilities.
- To assess the documents and reports being generated by each department including management information system.
- To report discrepancies, lack of responsibilities and mismanagement within the internal control function and to provide recommendations on these findings to improve process flow efficiency.